I recently made a little 8x8 scrapbook for Ellie. It includes a page for each of her relatives. She really likes looking at the pictures. She will kiss on the baby cousins......yes, right there in the scrapbook she will kiss pictures :)
She can't say every name yet, but in her little Ellie language she talks as she looks at the pictures.

Ellie engrossed in her scrapbook.

Pointing to Baby Kadence.

Turning pages.
She can't say every name yet, but in her little Ellie language she talks as she looks at the pictures.
Ellie engrossed in her scrapbook.
Pointing to Baby Kadence.
Turning pages.

2 comments:
Hi, I tried going in again to the blog and this time it brought up the pictures. These are really special of her looking at the scrapbook. Ellie is growing up so quickly and such a sweetie. I look forward to seeing you guys on the web cam in a few days.
I am so glad she remembers her little cousin. She is such a sweetie. Great idea to help her remember.
Post a Comment