Today we took a long drive up through Hatchers Pass. It was so beautiful outside. One place we stopped had some of these.......

Yummy Blueberries!

Ellie enjoyed walking up the little trail in search of blueberries.

Ellie spotting some blueberries.

Ellie was actually pretty good at picking the blueberries. She could spot them and pick them all by herself.

Hmmmm....This is so good.

Yeah!!! I like blueberry picking!
Yummy Blueberries!
Ellie enjoyed walking up the little trail in search of blueberries.
Ellie spotting some blueberries.
Ellie was actually pretty good at picking the blueberries. She could spot them and pick them all by herself.
Hmmmm....This is so good.
Yeah!!! I like blueberry picking!

3 comments:
How fun!!! Reminds me of the little book we used to read called "Blueberry Hill" or something like that, the little girl was named Sal I think. I'm glad Ellie didn't go over the hill and find the baby bear though:)The one picture of her eating a berry and the mtn in the background is great.
This looks like such fun! We have a farm where you can pick blackberries here. Mike and I love the pics you post that show Ellie walking. She looks so tiny. It's so cute seeing such a little person off on their own adventures.:)
I really do pray that her mother and father have taken time today to thank the Lord for all he is doing for them. Beautiful & healthy daughter, a life forever worth (purpose)living, hope for tomorrow (and today!, one another, and a sufficent all knowing God who loves you more ways than you can possibly begin to comprehend!
Post a Comment