I was cleaning out the fridge a bit one morning and noticed that one of our strawberries was a little bad on the end so I threw it into the garbage. Now the garbage was pretty full because I had just sorted some mail and thrown out all the envelopes and junk mail so that sorry little strawberry was sitting on top. I thought nothing of it. Later in the day I was in the bedroom on the computer when I heard Ellie come into the room. I glanced over and saw that she had a HUGE smile on her face. Then my glance slipped to her hand.........in it was that foul strawberry I had thrown away earlier. Apparently she had fished it out of the garbage. Before I could even say her name she smiled even bigger and squealed with delight as she bit down on the strawberry. Thankfully she bit onto the stem end so missed the yucky part. I felt so bad taking it away from her. She had been so pleased with her "find". I did go into the kitchen and get her two, big, fresh strawberries. So here she is enjoying "Fresh" strawberries.

Hmmm ..... So good!!!!

Ellie loves all kinds of berries!

And a little crown princess picture thrown into for fun.
Hmmm ..... So good!!!!
Ellie loves all kinds of berries!
And a little crown princess picture thrown into for fun.

1 comment:
Maybe we will call you the "Berry Princess" now....love you all!
Post a Comment