Saturday, November 11, 2006

Time to Read

Ellie loves to look at books and have us read to her. She also likes to grab the pages. In the picture below Tom was laying on the floor reading to her and he kept inching forward so her little arm could not reach the book pages. Ellie kept scooting up too and reaching all the more.

Ellie and Tom reading a Bear book from Ellie's Great Grandma and Grandpa Geiger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great that Ellie likes to read with you. Sounds kind of like her mother:) and she still loves to read!!! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of yellowstone Grizzly Center.
I miss everyone together.
I am learning a lot with your blog about the history of Russia.
Love you guys

Anonymous said...

I think we need to get her some little girl books to read for Christmas.