Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stuck!!

Ellie wiggles around quite a bite after we put her her crib to sleep. Eventually she gets comfortable and falls asleep. On the day I took this picture, though she was crying. I went in to see what was wrong and found her like this. The poor baby really was stuck. I thought it was so funny how her little puppy blanket was stuck out between the rails too. Don't worry it only took a moment to take the picture then I helped her.
(I think the cribs here in Russia have rails that are spaced wider than the ones in the states.)


This is the reason I go check on Ellie after we put her to sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellie....there isn't room for your puppy blanket and you at the same time...or were you trying to crawl out of bed with it. You are so fun.

Anonymous said...

I see some "real" leg muscles developing. Yes,one of many good reasons to check on her. The crib spacing is indeed wider than safety should allow; particularly if an infant is smaller, as head and neck could easily become lodged between. Thanks for the photos. Keep em comin!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I finally found the time to look at your blog. I really enjoyed reading your comments and seeing the pictures.
Ellie is getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

you need to get some chicken wire for that crib,
very funny and cute.
love always