Saturday, November 25, 2006

A Christmas Box!!!!!

Today in the mail we received a Christmas box from Mom and Dad, all the way from Singapore. Ellie loved reaching in and seeing what she could find as I unpacked it.


"Tom was getting ready to get a picture of Ellie opening the box when she decided to stand up on her feet from a sitting down position. This was her first time doing this. We though it was pretty neat to capture a picture of her first standing up."


"Ellie standing again......what a big girl."


"Right away Ellie noticed this bow on a gift. She plucked it right off and carried it around all evening. I think it her favorite toy of the day. She did give the little stuffed animals a look too."


"Ellie says.....Ohhhh, is this for me?"


"Look Mommy, I found an ornament too."


"Still playing with the bow..........."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to see....Ellie have a great time exploring the gifts:)

Anonymous said...

soo many things to look at she says just not enough time, very cute pics

Anonymous said...

i above comment