Only one word can truly be said about this picture........BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

This is Pioneer Peak. It stands out of the Chugach Mountains. We are blessed to be able to see it every day as we only live only a few miles from where I took this picture.
(My camera seems to be doing some funny stuff lately so please ignore the foggy black dot in the upper left of the picture.)
This is Pioneer Peak. It stands out of the Chugach Mountains. We are blessed to be able to see it every day as we only live only a few miles from where I took this picture.
(My camera seems to be doing some funny stuff lately so please ignore the foggy black dot in the upper left of the picture.)

1 comment:
I'm disappointed, I thought the dark spot was volcanic smoke! You live in a magnificently scenic part of the world. The majesty of God put on display for you!I trust you are reminded of His majesty every day!!!!
Post a Comment