Monday, April 23, 2007

Ellie's Cake Saga

The first second that Ellie saw my birthday cake she was reaching for it and squealing with delight. I think she was having flashbacks of her birthday cake which as you can see was a hit......
Moving on from Ellie's flashback we reach about midway through the Happy Birthday song and Ellie seems to think this whole ordeal is lasting too long so we get this as the climactic ending to "Happy Birthday".........

Ohhhh....it is pure torture to have to wait more than 48 seconds for chocolate cake........

Finally the cake is here.......oh, Ellie is remembering the feel of frosting on her little hands.

It doesn't take her long to dig in.....or should I say grab on.


I think here she is giving the fork a try........


....the result.....nope, the fork is just not efficient enough.


Wait that is not the end.......this is the Ellie face begging off of Daddy after hers is finished.
Oh, Birthday's are such fun with child entertainment :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Ellie....you need to be patient...there is plenty of cake for you to enjoy!!!! I wish I could have some too. Happy Birthday to you Jennifer...love you

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GOOF SHE MAKES ME LAUGH ALL THE TIME-KADE SENDS HIS FAVORITE COUSIN A KISS.