Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to.......ME!!!

To start off my birthday I received a birthday box all the way from Singapore from Mom and Dad. The following picture of Ellie sums it up well.........

"PRESENTS!!!!!!!"


Ellie helping Mommy open her presents


All kinds of cool treats from Singapore.....including prune candy, garlic peanuts, chocolate, dried mango's (the best int he world by my opinion) and some unidentifiable substances....we will have to have help from Mom or Dad to figure them out.


A really beautiful Asian tea set with special Green Tea. Maybe later I will post the directions for brewing.....it is actually a rather complex tradition.


Time to have a taste of prune candy...........drum roll.....


Ahhhhh.......so good!!!! (Note the small gift still clenched in Ellie hand. She had a hard time giving that one up to me....little stinker)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Ellie is enjoying Birthday party time. Thanks for sharing the moments with us.