Today a creative bug bit me and I really needed to do something creative. So when we were in Anchorage I stopped by the craft store and found this cute little wooden elephant and turtle(there is also a mouse but it is not painted yet). They were only $1 each so I figured they could be a fun little paint job.
Tom decided he wanted to help so the grey elephant is his work while the turtle is mine. I think Ellie will be pleased with her new toys. If nothing else Tom and I had fun painting them.
They are really fun when you roll them on the floor because they wobble and the heads and tails move.


Tom decided he wanted to help so the grey elephant is his work while the turtle is mine. I think Ellie will be pleased with her new toys. If nothing else Tom and I had fun painting them.
They are really fun when you roll them on the floor because they wobble and the heads and tails move.

No comments:
Post a Comment