Friday, October 20, 2006

Snuggle

Ellie loves to snuggle her blanket up near her face. Actually it doesn't even have to be a blanket, it can be a mitten, someone's shirt even a hard plastic toy. The other day she was having a sad moment and was crying a bit. I don't think you can see the tears on her cheeks, but they are there. Anyway, she grabbed up her sock and snuggled it to her face. I felt bad for her so I went and got her little blanket which she gladly traded the sock for. Her favorite snuggle blankets have little fringes on them that I made out of fleece material. They are only about 12 inches by 10 inches with a little fringes cut all the way around. Ellie loves them. She will hold it right up in her face and finger the fringe.

(She is just like her Mommy. I too, like to snuggle my blanket up in my face. I think it is so funny that Ellie also likes to do this. Ever since she was a tiny newborn she has liked something soft near her face. Now that she is older we let her pull her blanket up by her face to go to sleep. )



"I hope I look sad enough to get more attention than my picture taken."


"Ahhh..I have a snuggler"


"This one is even better"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I must say daughter like mother...regarding the blanket snuggling:) Thanks for the cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

oh sweetie your Auntie wants to snuggle you tons and tons. You are so adorable.