I was looking back through some of Ellie's newborn pictures and was so totally amazed at how much she has grown and changed. It really only seems like a few short weeks ago that she was a totally helpless 7 1/2 pound baby. Now she weighs much more .......I am not sure, but it could be around 18 or 19 pounds. Sh can eat, pick up stuff, laugh, smile, stand....with a little help, walk in her walker, talk, and all kinds of cool things.

Ellie's First official Hospital Picture

Ellie Sleeping soundly

Ellie standing on her own!

A very cute toothy smile. ( I will be so sad when she gets more teeth. I just love the way she looks with these two. She loves to run her tongue over them. It is rather funny to watch.

Ellie's First official Hospital Picture

Ellie Sleeping soundly

Ellie standing on her own!

A very cute toothy smile. ( I will be so sad when she gets more teeth. I just love the way she looks with these two. She loves to run her tongue over them. It is rather funny to watch.

2 comments:
Wow...the pictures do show the changes...she is growing fast.
oh i can't believe how fast little princess has gotten big. I have to admit though this is my favorite stage so far with her little teethers.
Post a Comment