Ellie's third tooth broke through this afternoon. My cute two tooth Girl will now have a new smile :) I think it would be very difficult to get a picture of it since she will barely let me visually see the new tooth.
Ellie just wanted her family to know she misses them and loves them!!!!

5 comments:
Ellie we miss you too! We enjoy your pretty smile and look forward to seeing another tooth now too. I love you much!
I'm really enjoying the photos!
I wish I could be there with everyone as you "escort" Ellie around the city and have opportunities for photo "OPS". The Aspen leaves appear to be larger than the variety in N.America. Also the size of the tree trunks would seem to indicate a larger variety as well. hmmmm keep the photos comin!!!!!!!!!!
The trip looked like it was fun/interesting. THXS again for the snow pics.
With love!!!!
i want a picture of it. How precious.
Only 25 more to go! love you
Post a Comment