I know the following pictures are grainy, but that is what you get for low light with a high ISO setting and I choose that route over the dreaded camera flash :). Anyway Ellie and Owen like to have a bit of a snuggle and book time together before bed. Owen has been sleeping in the same room as Ellie now for a couple of weeks and they have been doing great together.
Owen thinks it is especially fun when he gets to sit on Ellie's bed for a bit.
Ellie enjoys giving Owen kisses.
Owen then squeals with delight and nuzzles into Ellie.
Happy Boy!!!
Reading together!
One last snuggle before Owen heads to his crib.

1 comment:
I think it is so funny in how great they do in the same room. I remember you thinking it would be a real disaster most likely. These are sure precious memories.
Post a Comment