This weeks Foto Friday theme is SQUARES. I had grand plans of getting pictures of the new square foot garden boxes we are making for our garden, but we did not have the right size wood staples to affix the square foot grid on the boxes and it began raining.......so instead of a nice grid of square garden boxes we have......
"Square garden boxes propped up on the shed with Kijik looking through!"
After taking that "lovely" photo I ventured inside and found Owen playing with this toy. I saw squares so here is.....
"Square ABC spinners!"
I know...I know....this just gets more exciting as it goes...huh :). So what can I say.... the creativity well was dry this week :) But I have one more photo for you. This is a quilt I made for my daughter Ellie quite awhile ago. I just have not found anyone to do the backing and quilting part of it. So it rests in my sewing area except when Ellie pulls it out to ask if I have finished it yet (The top has been made for over a year now :). Here is.......
"Fun, bright, square filled quilt!"
As always be sure to go over to Rebecca's blog to see more Foto Friday Square pictures.




10 comments:
I like all three of these photos a great deal, actually! That quilt is gorgeous!
I love the quilt. It is beautiful!
That quilt is so cheerful! It makes me happy just looking at it!
I think the blocks are my favorite though, what a fun toy!
Your dog is beautiful BTW.
I love all of the bright, cheery colors in the toy and quilt.
These are so AWESOME! Love the toys and the quilt...GORGEOUS! Great job! :)
I think a photo just of garden boxes laid out wouldn't have been NEARLY as artistic as the one you posted. PLUS-your dog is GORGEOUS. (so kudos to you!)
And that quilt is soooooooooooooo
stinkin' pretty! Lovely job! I love the piecing of quilts and have YET to actually quilt one.
difficult subject - so cleverly done by you though :)
Great squares! Love the quilt!
Make sure to drop by to enter my giveaway!
Jennifer the one of the square wood boxes is very clever with the angle and of course it is fun seeing Kijik. Hopefully next week will be slower and i can take some pics you def inspire me.
Post a Comment