This weeks Foto Friday challenge was HEARTS! Since we are on literal challenges right now I obviously tried to create heart art. (Hey that is kind of cool.....I like it..... "Heart Art!") I tried to work on angle and depth of field in these pictures.
I used some traditional hearts, but in a creative pattern.........
And I could not resit snapping a picture of my little helper, Ellie snitching a few hearts during out photography session.........
And since Ellie was being such a great helper I really stretched her newly 4 year old dexterity and asked her to make a heart with her hands........
After that we ventured outside with a pail of sidewalk chalk. We created art on the road in front of our house. Our weekended neighbors from the city drove by as we were hard at it and indicated their approval of our road decoration :)
I could not leave out natures beauty and the sun was shinning so vibrant on the moss. So I asked Ellie to collect a few rocks and we made a heart on the moss.
My little helper was again trying to make a heart with her hands so her is another one......
Last, we created heart shadows on the table......
I hope you have enjoyed seeing how Ellie and I created hearts in and around our home. And don't forget to head on over to Rebecca's blog to see more creative heart photos.










11 comments:
Beautiful job Jennifer, your ligting on the rocks and moss is so vivid and of course i love Ellie with her hands in a heart shape.
Great job this week! Your heart art is so pretty! My favorite of all is the one with Ellie snitching one.
But toward the bottom are some fabulous ones that would be perfect for a quote too. Like that moss/stone heart one. Oh-I loved seeing that green. I miss green so.
BTW~As for the html code: I can't figure out a way to get a code "shareable" so I think what people are doing is right clicking the button and hitting "copy image location" then putting that into the blogger image uploader under "from the web" and then just hyperlinking the picture with my blog address.
Hope that helps....I will try and figure out that button. Promise.
Oh..really creative! How did you do the shadow hearts?
Wow! Such creativity. So many great photos this week. I really like the rocks from the side angle, and the heart shadows are very cool.
The second hear on moss photo is worthy of a frame - great shot :)
I love the moss and rocks too, but the one of Ellie is my favorite!
You did a great job! I love the heart art... they look like snowflakes. My favorite is Ellie snitching the candies, but the moss and pebbles are very pretty, too.
Oooo...how lovely! :) I really like the angle of the second candy heart ones...the ones with the kiddos hands...so sweet! Love the moss and pebbles also! GREAT JOB! :)
Singapore -
I like the "Irish" heart and asphalt "Mosaic"!
I love the stones on moss. And the shadow hearts were very creative. My favorite was Ellie's hand heart.
Your photography is awesome! I'm jealous of your artistic eye!
Post a Comment