We finally have sun again. Well, actually the sun is now raising above the mountain we live under and it shines in the house for about 1 hour around 11:30 am. On one of the first days it was back, Ellie went over to the dining room table and sat down in the sunlight to read. I thought the lighting was so pretty that I had to snap a couple of pictures.
Here Ellie is looking outside admiring the sunlight. Pardon the dirty window. it rains a lot here so the windows are always streaked.
More reading in the sun.....

2 comments:
I am sure it is great to finally have the sunshine come in your house. Spring is just around the corner now. But I don't think you have had the winter most have had. I guess last year was your big snow year. Anyway these are really cute pic's.
I really like sun/reading pictures I think we should put the one I have of Kade and this one together in a collage and it would be kinda cute.
Post a Comment