Thursday, September 10, 2009

Random Pictures

Ellie recently received some new books from her Grandma and Grandpa in Singapore. She has had lots of fun looking at them and having us read them to her. This was cute because she fell asleep holding on to her Ferdinand book.


The other day Ellie called for me to come take a picture of her and Owen. I guess he reached out and grabbed her hand and she thought it was picture worthy :)


Owen is beginning to scoot across the floor. here he scooted down on his play mat so he could chew the side. Today he scooted about 5 feet across the living room while I was in the bedroom. It was funny because when I came out he was pretty far from where I left him :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Yes, I can see him getting around pretty quickly...he wants to keep up with his big sister. That is pretty cute with him holding Ellie's hand. She sure does great with him.