Friday, September 18, 2009

Owen and the Sippy Cup

We tried giving Owen a sippy cup yesterday. He seemed to catch on pretty well. Ellie had fun helping him learn. She was so proud of him when he did it on his own. She helped him put his little hands on the handles.....it was cute to watch.



Big Boy Now!!!

Ellie was thrilled that I let her feed Owen form a bottle last night. I think this is the first time she has been able to do it. Owen happily laid on her lap and ate and Ellie held his hand and stroked him. So sweet......

2 comments:

Barb said...

Pretty cute...that is special that Ellie can now start helping to feed him now that he is taking a bottle sometimes too. She will enjoy that I am sure.

Singapore "PDB" (DAD/Grandpa) said...

Great stuff!................keep those memory cards full!! I do think it is good that Ellie in involved with a swimming/water regimen. It is good both mentally and physically (emotionally too!). Owen .....the blue eyed bugger!....love him! THX for the photo blog.