Thursday, September 10, 2009

How Owen Plays Trains With Ellie

Ellie loves to have Owen sit on the floor with her as she plays. She interacts well with him and will bring him soft toys to play with. He though prefers to snag parts for her train set and chew on them. He is pretty good about leaning over the side of his chair to snatch pieces. Here is a little picture tour of Owen "playing" trains.....


Ahhh Got it!
Hmmm, now I have to get it in my mouth....this is rather difficult.


There we go.....


Let's try a train ....maybe they taste better.

Nope....back to a track piece.

Hey! I am kind of cute!!!

What!!!! No more chewing on the tracks....

Ok....I will try my fingers then.

........and that is how Owen plays trains!

1 comment:

Barb said...

How fun! Thanks for taking time to post these.
Love you all.