Friday, September 04, 2009

Owen Eats His First Rice Cereal

Tonight we decided that it was finally time to start Owen on solid food. He is nearly 6 months old and seems quite interested in food. So here are a few pictures of his first rice cereal experience....







He was really interested in the spoon.

After awhile we gave him a spoon to hold too.

And the verdict is in........He really enjoyed his rice cereal and I can see a lot more of it in his future!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymously, Dad/grandad! said...

Great stuff!......rice is good too! BTW, is the right arm doing the "introducing" belong to the other easy "capture"?

I'm sure having quite an interest in food will serve him well in the future. Pls thank the easy capture for facilitating the introduction. OK...OK, like I said....great stuff!!Thank you.

Barb said...

This is fun to see...almost like a movie sequence:)
Owen looks like he had a great time sampling the rice for dinner. By the way, Ellie did you get to take a taste? How did you like it? I think at one time you thought it was pretty good. Love you all.