Friday, September 11, 2009

Beautiful Ellie ~ 3 1/2 Years Old

Again here are more of my experimenting with the camera test shots.....these turned out pretty well and Ellie is as usual my most beautiful subject :)








I really like this one :)

You can see slight color variations due to me experimenting with different settings.....my problem is I just don't remember which settings I used on the ones I like best :)

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh my, these are very nice. How beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree.....beautiful! Note: Regarding forgetting the settings; suggest doing as football coaches when they begin a game. The first series of "downs" are scripted, in otherwards they have preplanned plays for the opening series; regardless of the outcome of each play. In essence, you could kind of "script" (predetermine & log/list, say the 1st four/six frames) the settings of your
photo shoot. Here's another idea; go to your "word" program and create three or four (or more) "script" sheets, print and retain for later use. Keep them with you after either enlarging or minimizing as required, paste/tape in a small notepad for later use. remember to keep pencil w/pad. You can be as creative with the "script" sequence as desired. Eventually you will have a pattern & order predetermned in your mind and will be easier to recall the setting of the "favorite(s)";or will at least be able to narrow the choices for recall down.

Anonymous said...

Did you notice being "drawn" to the photos where her face is either tilted or with an angle/side etc rather than a straight frontal view. True with most i believe, irregardless of who the subject is. reminds me of her mother!!!