Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Scrapbook Page Layouts

I have not posted in a very long time, any scrapbook pages that I have done. I guess that is
because I have not scrap booked all this year. So I finally dug out all the stuff and created these pages. I really would like to finish up Ellie's Baby Book. So obviously all the pictures are from Ellie's First year.


This page had real sticks and leaves.


I love this one because of the see through drops I put on the bubbles.


This one I drew all the curlies.


Ellie loved this bouncer thing.


This one has all the flowers raised up in a 3D form.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pages....they look great. I haven't done scrapbook pages for ages either.

Anonymous said...

Are there any of a Russian connection?

Neat stuff & creative too! Hmmm must have a flair!

Anonymous said...

I think the "Bungee baby" will enjoy them!!