Since Ellie is now 15 1/2 months old we have decided that it is time for her night time bottle to go bye bye. I don't think Ellie is very attached to it so that is nice. Sometimes we even forget to give it to her and she goes to bed just fine without it so I really think she doesn't "need" it. I think it is kind of hard and sad for me though. I enjoy sitting with her and giving it to her each evening. She is not much of a 'sit and rock her' baby so this bottle time has been nice.
She is growing up sooooo fast that we can hardly keep up with her :)
So this week is her official Goodbye Bottle Week!

She is growing up sooooo fast that we can hardly keep up with her :)
So this week is her official Goodbye Bottle Week!

2 comments:
Well if you don't want all those cute bottles you can send them to little Bookie bear. He still needs them for a while. I know what you mean about cuddling it is the best!
I guys...Just a quick hello as my email did not go through. I will talk to you next week. Love you.
Post a Comment