We decided that a drive up Hatcher Pass was in order to see if the snow had melted off up there yet. Ellie usually does pretty good in her car seat for drives and is very observant looking out the windows at things we pass by.

Ellie looking comfy in her car seat.......She doesn't look too happy.....that's because we are on our way home and I think she had just about had enough of the scenery.

We saw some beautiful mountain tops.....

Gorgeous flowers......these are narcissus. And this picture is one of my favorites that I took on our drive.

....and these flowers are Alaska's State Flower, the Forget-Me-Not.

.....and this flower picture I messed with a bit on my camera and took away all the color except in the center. I thought it looked kind of neat that way.
Ellie looking comfy in her car seat.......She doesn't look too happy.....that's because we are on our way home and I think she had just about had enough of the scenery.
We saw some beautiful mountain tops.....
Gorgeous flowers......these are narcissus. And this picture is one of my favorites that I took on our drive.
....and these flowers are Alaska's State Flower, the Forget-Me-Not.
.....and this flower picture I messed with a bit on my camera and took away all the color except in the center. I thought it looked kind of neat that way.

3 comments:
Narcissus is trumpeting God's glory of His Mountain Creation. The Forget-Me-Nots remind us to always remember!
Hmmmmm, do you suppose Hatcher found himself amidst a thatch of blueberries and thought it would be a suitable time to hatch a story for those to catch.
Anonymouse contemplates; where is Hatcher now.
Post a Comment