New Years Eve started off with a bang. We all light off some great fireworks and had fun twirling sparklers. I was even able to capture one of the big fireworks in a picture.
Ellie woke up 5 minutes before the new year so she was able to be awake to usher in 2007, her first New Year. She looks a bit sleepy in the pictures, but liked watching everyone count down.



4 comments:
Happy New Year to you guys too!
I am glad you had a fun time away from the apt. for a few days.
Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary! Your New Year's Eve looked more exciting than mine did.
I think the Dacha is "cool". Fun in the snow and a fire to keep warm to boot. I suppose you might wish for a hot shower, but you can't have everything! The pork looks yummy, was there enough to fill the tummys?? I am envious, but happy for you. Note: I was listening/watching (praying) last night as the drama regarding Ellie's crash unfolded. She seemed unimpaired regarding shock but obviously needed some attention in restricting the amount of blood flow (swelling) and reducing discomfort.Obviously the 1st step is to ascertain the level of damage. The second is to address the current damage and take steps
to mitigate further damage.
Love you,
Dad
Little sleepy head looks like she had fun. Happy New Year I pray the the next year will be wonderful for you and full of blessings.
Post a Comment