Saturday, January 06, 2007

Just Chillin'

This picture of Ellie just makes me laugh. She looks so comfy. She actually had her legs held up in the air for the longest time....I was laughing so hard at her that I could not hold the camera still to take a picture. She then decided it would be more relaxing to just cross her feet. Silly girl. Note her little Russian booties......They have some kind of wool bottoms. We bought them at the central Renek (Market area).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a silly girl Ellie and I love you.

Anonymous said...

If there ever was a place to "chill out", it would have to be Russia in the winter. Enjoy your time and be memory makers! Ellie seems to have the knack for doing so. w/love, Dad

Anonymous said...

I agree with dad she definetly can chill. She looks so adorable. Love ya tons.