......coloring. Tom was in Moscow today so I decided maybe Ellie needed a challenge. I bought her a little pack of crayons and a notebook. I set her down on the floor and told her we were going to color. I proceeded to dump all the crayons on the floor.....she needs variety, right! Then I demonstrated how to do it. I think the vast amount of crayons, all 12 of them, was a bit overwhelming. She just kept picking them up, looking at them, picking a new one, looking at it and finally stuck one in her mouth. Once, and only once did she actually get a crayon to touch the paper. So on that note I call our first attempt at coloring a success. Maybe when she actually reaches one year of age we might actually get a 'real' drawing from her.
"Overwhelmed by colors"
"What are these???"




1 comment:
This is so cute. She seems to be enjoying looking at them at least.
Post a Comment