Owen finally received his first haircut. I suppose it has been overdue for awhile, but he was just soooo cute :). He is 14 months old today and that seems like a good day for a haircut. We had our fiend Marilyn come over and cut it for us. She cut hair professionally for 30 years until it took too much toll on her legs. Anyway here are a couple of before pictures from yesterday......
And for the finale.......A Big Boy Haircut!!!
3 comments:
Oh so cute!!! The golden/red locks are gone for now. What a handsome little guy. Another blonde head now. Sure love you guys.
He reminds he so much of Kadence it is like looking at his little brother now. So cute thanks for the great pictures. I wish you could come visit in June for a week and play with us. Lets see if we could make it happen. We miss you guys.
Tom was about 18 months when he got his first haircut. I just couldn't bear to cut off those red curls! But I came home from work one night and there were two red curls sitting by the sink in the bathroom (cut off by his father), so I had to cut the rest of it!
Post a Comment