Thursday, May 20, 2010

Owen ~ 14 Months Old

I think I missed Owens 13 month old post and I am several days late with his 14 month old post, but late is better than never...right :).


* Owen has learned how to walk. He is gaining confidence every day and now really likes to walk independently outside as well.

* Owen loves to put small things into containers. He will take out all his crayons and then put them all away again. He will do this with a little box of paper clips I have as well. 

* Owen's nightime routine begins about 7pm. He begins with a bath, then will get a small drink if he wants it, then he will get a story if he will sit for it, then into his crib and asleep hopefully by 8pm.

* Owen now has 16 teeth. That is all the top and bottom with one full set of molars. Along with that he will eat pretty much anything he is offered. 

* He LOVES cheese and oranges. 

* Owen can say a few words. His favorites to say are "Hi Dog". This is said whenever he sees a dog and it is usually accompanied by a cute little wave.

* Owen finally recieved his first haircut. He sure lost his "baby" look and now looks like a big boy. Under his golden hair was blond hair. So I wonder if he will stay blond.

* His favorite books are the touch and feel ones, a transportation book with all the vehicles on strings, "Go Dogs Go", and his Sesame Street Happy Birthday book that Kadence gave him.

* Owens favorite toys are hos little trucks, trains with Ellie, blocks.........and really anything Ellie is playing with :).

* I don't know what  he weighs right now, but he is wearing mostly 12-18 month clothing and size 4 shoes.

* Owen has recently discovered his love of coloring. He will really go at it and color with crayons and even markers since he figured out how to get the lids off.

There is much more that I could write about Owen, but this will suffice for now. He, as you can see form the pictures loves to climb into Ellie's train box. he is so happy when he finally gets inside.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Yes, he is growing up so fast...this sequence of pic's was rather cool, almost like watching him climb in the box in person:) He will not be stopped now that he is walking...have fun keeping up with him.