Monday, May 10, 2010

Beach Field Trip

Last week Ellie was able to go with the little preschool here in town on a field trip. Actually we all went :). The trip included a Ferry Ride and then exploring on a protected beach. I have never been to a protected beach before, but it was so worth it. There were so many sea creatures and shells. It was wonderful and Ellie had lots of fun exploring the beach and she also really enjoyed the Ferry ride.

The weather was pefect for the outing....
Owen enjoyed his lunch on the Ferry.

The beach.....


I thought the texture in the sand was pretty cool.

Ellie showing Teacher Edie a sea star she found.

Finding more creatures....

Writing in the sand.....

Discoveries in a tide pool.

Beautiful!

4 comments:

Barb said...

How beautiful! That does look like a very nice place to visit. I am glad you had a fun time there.

Angela said...

How much fun that looks. We wold love to go with you some time to visit there. You took some really good candid shots of the kids too along with capturing the beauty.

Anonymous said...

When I first scrolled doing a kind of quick scan something drew me back to the 1st photo. I didn't really know but the longer I viewed it along with the rest; I came to the conclusion that all of the scenes had such a vivid contrast of color & subjects.The powerful depth of the horizontal "blues" along with the subtle grays seemed to embrace subjects as the lavender forcibly grasped the eye's focus.

Just my quick observation and musings in print. Thanks Jennifer

With love, DAD

Miranda Hupp said...

It looks like you had a great time. I enjoyed looking at your pictures. =)