Saturday, February 23, 2008
What do you do when you are "Freezing Cold"?
Tonight shortly after we got home, I realized that it was really cold in our apartment. I jumped in bed and covered up. In the mean time Ellie was busy putting her snow boots back on. After she got them on she wandered into our bedroom saying "Mommy, Mommy?" I looked at her from under the covers and said, "Ellie I am freezing cold." She seriously replied, "freezing, brrrr". And did a little brrr dance. Then she looked at me with an enlightened face and said, "hug". At that moment she spent about a minute trying to climb onto the bed with her snow boots still on. When she got up she gave me a BIG hug....then crawled down and was off to play. So when you are freezing cold.....a hug must be the answer to warm you up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That sounds so cute! It is so fun seeing responses from little ones to different circumstances.
Post a Comment