It has been a long time since Ellie has had any ice cream so as we were driving home yesterday we stopped for a chocolate dipped cone. the pictures that follow is a serious of her expressions that I snapped over about 1 minute.
First taste.......

wowwwww....that is cold....

but I will try it again......

mmmmm....so good.....

let's try a new technique....

I really need to get a big piece of that chocolate....

Look I have nibbled hte chocolate down...now for the ice cream!!!

First taste.......
wowwwww....that is cold....
but I will try it again......
mmmmm....so good.....
let's try a new technique....
I really need to get a big piece of that chocolate....
Look I have nibbled hte chocolate down...now for the ice cream!!!

1 comment:
....and did you eat the whole thing Ellie???? Mommy caught you with some pretty cute expressions as you enjoyed your ice cream cone.
Post a Comment