Ellie really likes her Curious George books so we decided to have a Curious George Birthday theme for her.
Here is her party decorations.....

I printed out some Curious George face masks and here is a picture of Ellie admiring it :)

Since Curious George likes bananas and so does Ellie her cake was made from banana bread and then cut and frosted to look like a clump of bananas. She really liked her banana cake!!!!

Awww.....look at that happy face!

This cake is sooooooo good!

The chocolate dipped bananas were pretty good too.

Time for presents....

Ellie was pretty adept at ripping into her presents.

Here she is pretending tobe asleep while snuggled up in her new butterfly towel.

Here she is serving tea with her new tea set.

A Baby doll Stroller!!! She does know the correct way to push it......she was just unfolding it in this picture :)

Playing with her new blocks.

Giving her baby doll some little animals to play with.
Ellie had a fun little party and would like to thank her everyone for all her wonderful gifts!!! She is having so much fun playing with everything.
Here is her party decorations.....
I printed out some Curious George face masks and here is a picture of Ellie admiring it :)
Since Curious George likes bananas and so does Ellie her cake was made from banana bread and then cut and frosted to look like a clump of bananas. She really liked her banana cake!!!!
Awww.....look at that happy face!
This cake is sooooooo good!
The chocolate dipped bananas were pretty good too.
Time for presents....
Ellie was pretty adept at ripping into her presents.
Here she is pretending tobe asleep while snuggled up in her new butterfly towel.
Here she is serving tea with her new tea set.
A Baby doll Stroller!!! She does know the correct way to push it......she was just unfolding it in this picture :)
Playing with her new blocks.
Giving her baby doll some little animals to play with.
Ellie had a fun little party and would like to thank her everyone for all her wonderful gifts!!! She is having so much fun playing with everything.

5 comments:
Ellie had a great birthday party and we were so thankful to be able to be a little part of it via the web cam. It was hard though not being able to share in the cake and frozen bananas:) Thanks for sharing the pictures here too.
It looks like she had so much fun. You did a great job with the party decorations and the cake. It's all so cute. I'm having Madi's party on Sunday. Oh and I'm glad you got the clothes. I hope they both fit. If they didn't let me know.
Ellie your party was so cute and your mommy did a wonderful job with decorations. We all love you and wish you a wonderful year.
Hey, thanks for the comment. Madison actually thought to put those on her head herself. I really do wonder what goes on in her little head to think of that cute stuff.:)
Happy Birthday Ellie! I know you don't know me, but I check your blog every now and again because my daughter is a little younger than you and I love to see what things we can look forward to. I found your blog because your mom stumbled upon mine some time ago and left a comment! Happy 2nd Birthday! Christa
Post a Comment