Thought these pictures of Owen were too cute not to post. One day this summer he and Ellie drug the rocking horse out into the front pasture and rode it. He was having so much fun in his own little make believe world. I was out on the front porch and snapped these pictures of our cowboy.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
The Summer Flew By
This summer has flown by so fast. We were busy, but had lots of fun. I probably won't go back and try and post pictures from it, but will just try and be consistent with posting new pictures of the kids and what we have been up to.
Thought these pictures of Owen were too cute not to post. One day this summer he and Ellie drug the rocking horse out into the front pasture and rode it. He was having so much fun in his own little make believe world. I was out on the front porch and snapped these pictures of our cowboy.
Thought these pictures of Owen were too cute not to post. One day this summer he and Ellie drug the rocking horse out into the front pasture and rode it. He was having so much fun in his own little make believe world. I was out on the front porch and snapped these pictures of our cowboy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
These are sure cute...his face says it all!!!
Post a Comment