Her are a few pictures from a couple of her games. She is number 1!
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Fall Soccer
Ellis is participating in fall soccer this year. Her team is called "The Lemonade Squeezers". They enjoy playing together are are learning a lot about a team sport. The kids all rotate in all the positions, but Ellie's favorite is playing forward. She is great at getting the ball and running with it.
Her are a few pictures from a couple of her games. She is number 1!
Her are a few pictures from a couple of her games. She is number 1!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go Ellie...I can tell in these pictures that you are having fun and working hard too. Your eyes are on that ball and you have a determined look to give it a good kick before the other team get it. I like watching soccer and hopefully one day I can see you play in a game too.
Post a Comment