Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Scenery

We live in an amazingly beautiful place and it is always such a delight to look out the window and see God's beautiful creation. These are a few pictures I took the other day. The fall colors are all so gorgeous this year. I could not decide which pictures were my favorite to post so I just included a bunch.

These Elk were in a pasture about a mile from our house. It is so fun to sit and watch them. 


I thought you might like to see the view today from our living room window.

And also the view from our dining room window.

More scenery pictures of the Bitterroot Mountains.









2 comments:

Barb said...

Quite Beautiful and I say Praise the Lord for His creation for us to enjoy.

Angela said...

Nice photos Jennifer...You really live at a beautiful location. Love your artist touch.