Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Moving Pipe

Nearly every day during the summer Tom needs to move pipe all over the church property to water the grass. Owen thinks it is lots of fun to help Daddy. every time he spots Tom outside getting ready to move the pipes off he runs to help. I thought these pictures were cute and you can also see how bad the smoke has been these past couple of weeks. We have had forest fires near us. The smoke has cleared up considerable from this. It was one of the bad days.



2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi guys...I went throught all the last series of pictures you put on for the summer....Thanks for taking the time to do that. It is always fun for me to see what you are up to. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

It's fun for me to see them as well.

That carousel is neat, and the riders are COOOOL!

I also think the irrigation crew look like pros.

W/love, DAD/Grandpa