This week is the last Foto Friday for awhile. I will be sad to not participate in it. Rebecca has done a great job in hosting it and I am so glad that I was able to participate.
The theme for this week is Four Favorite Photos. This was really hard for me. I have tons of photos that I really like so I chose 2 from past Foto Friday challenges, one current picture form this week and one from a year ago.
This is a picture of Ellie at Deception Pass Beach. I used this photo in the "Reaching" challenge.
This picture of Ellie is from about 1 year ago. It is one of the first picture I took with my 50mm 1.4 lens. I loved how blurred the background became and how captivating Ellie's eyes were.
This picture was taken for the "Spring" Challenge. I really like the composition and muted colors.
I was getting very tired of our constant rain and a few days ago there was a pocket in the day where the rain stopped so I ran outside to see what I could capture. This is what I found.....
I will be attempting to continue to challenge myself each week with varying photography assignments and posting them. These weekly Photo challenges were to much fun to stop doing.



14 comments:
Your little girl's eyes startled me and I let out a little gasp- they are so beautiful!!!
The iris also catches my eye- I love photos of flowers close up
All of your shots are stunning this week :) I am very glad you are taking over Photo Challenges, and I hope that I am invited to participate as well (please let me know if I am not) Beautiful for sure!
I love all your photos. Your little girl is just precious and I love the detail in the third photo! Let me know if you do decide to continuing doing some kind of Friday challenge...even though I didn't always participate I will miss it!
Her eyes are amazing! and I love the bud!
Beautiful pictures! I love them all.
LOVE ALL OF THESE! Seriously. They are so beautiful!
Your daughter is a great subject - beautiful! You had some very pretty images.
Oh my, I really like your new look on your blog. The pictures are all nice...is hard to choose just one but since I have a special place in my heart for one little girl...I pick the Ellie's eyes photo and the rest are a tie for 2nd place:) Love you much.
They are all so wonderful that I can't choose!
Love love love the first one. Such great shots! Are you going to use the MrLinky like Rebecca? If you want to, I would love to continue - otherwise I'd love do the link on my blog. Let me know what you think! :-)
Your photos are wonderful!!! (as always)
The first one, definitely!
P.S. I'm glad you stop by and read, I'm a lousy comment leaver most of the time too!
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE THE WINNER! My two favorites of the whole group were the first and second ones you posted. You have shared consistently amazing work---I always looked forward to visiting you. So glad you won!
Email me a square thumbnail photo of your choice (or let me know which of mine you would like to use) along with your snail mail address and I will get a necklace out for you!
Post a Comment