Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our Garden

I thought it might be time for a little garden update. We have had a ton of rain this past month. So much so that some of the sun loving starts I put out died :(. The cool weather plants and root plants like lettuce, beets, carrots, onions, herbs, broccoli, snap peas etc. are all doing well. Most of those came up from seeds. I will probably buy a couple tomato starts and give them another go. I replanted the zucchini and squash seeds so hopefully when they come up they will have a long enough growing season. It has been fun to check on our little plants growing and I thought you might like to have a little glimpse of them as well.................

2 comments:

Angela said...

Your garden looks much nicer than mine and better laid out. Well done sis! Beautiful pictures also.

Barb said...

Oh my, this really makes me want to have a garden. I do miss the fun of watching things grow and the enjoyment of eating fresh veggies...but for now I will just enjoy your pictures. I like the way your square garden looks and I can imagine it is much nicer to take care of plants as they grow.
Happy gardening!!!