Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ellie's 4 Year Old Pictures

Here are Ellie's 4 year old pictures. For our family....if you would like a certain one printed for you then leave a comment indicating which ones. Otherwise I will just print and send as usual. :)

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Number 6

Number 7

Number 8

Number 9

4 comments:

Pitsch Family said...

I really like #1 for a larger print and #5 for maybey a wallet print. You did a gorgeous job on your portraits, you need to share your advice with me on camera settings. Beautiful shots, please come to Bozeman and do some for Kade ?

Anonymous said...

Jennifer these are all so nice...I like #1 for the 5x7 and any is fine for the wallet. Thanks for letting us take a look along with you. Love you. Mom

Grandma Mary Jean said...

I like #8 for a 5 x 7 and #5 is fine for a wallet. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I agree with "anonymous said" - #1 in a 5x7 and any one of the others in larger format. Anonymous #2/DAD