This weeks theme for Foto Friday is BLUE. On Monday we were able to go for a drive and it was sunny where we ended up :). It rains a ton here in the mountains where we live. Anyway at the playground we stopped at I was taking pictures of the kids and then realized that the blue sky and Owen's blue eyes would make some neat "blue" pictures for Foto Friday. After the fact I realized that Owen's little shirt says blue across it. So there should be enough blue in these to qualify as blue pictures :)
....yes I know....It is probably about time for a haircut :) He is getting a bit fluffy.
I thought this picture was really neat. Ellie wanted to swing int eh baby swings so she could be close to Owen. The good side of this was she could go really high!
This picture I took last summer at a church my Husband was interning. I thought it was so pretty and iconic that I had to include it......
This picture was also taken on our drive earlier this week. We were driving by a train station and I saw this flag flapping in the breeze. The sun was so gorgeous as it peeked through the clouds and illuminated the flag. I snapped off 4 pictures as we drove by and this one was the winner. I had Tom turn around and go back, but by the time we got turned around the sun was behind the clouds. It is amazing how lighting can be so perfect one minute and then change so fast. You really have to wait for the right moment of lighting if you have a specific subject you want to photograph.
This picture was taken this week so that some day when my sweet baby Owen is 4 like his big sister I can remember his sweet chubby legs and fluffy cloth diapered bottom :)
.....and as always please head over to Rebecca's blog to check out others that have posted blue photos for Foto Friday......or maybe even join in yourself.





14 comments:
you know what is so funny? I immediately thought of your little guys' eyes this week! That is how striking they are!
I can't believe the BLUE shirt was a coincidence! That is SO perfect!
I also can't believe you captured that flag while MOVING in a car. Kudos to YOU girlie!
I love those little legs! Both Corynn and Andrew had some SERIOUS hamhocks on them as babies (which you wouldn't believe now), but Adele is SO petite and her legs are so scrawny that I actually MISS rolls. Babies are SUPPOSED to have rolls! Your sweet ones' rolls are perfect.
PS> LOVE the kimono pj's down below. I am going to be PJ making very soon too. I have a certain Panda who has....NOTHING for pjs. yikes!
Talk about perfect for this week's theme..Your son is So CUTE, his blue eyes shining and the shirt was so perfect, great job!!! :)
I love the perspective of the Ellie shot. Definitely my favorite, though the flag shot and the baby on your lap are close runners-up. Great photos!
That "Blue" shirt worked great!
I really liked all your pictures though, babies always trump everything in my book!
Your photos are wonderful!!! Owen looks like he was certainly enjoying his ride in the swing. I have a feeling that if I could see Ellie's face, I'd see a similar expression on her.
I love the swing photos.
I have to admit, your pictures were ALL wonderful, but every time I see that Red,White, and BLUE, my heart swells.. Beautiful!
Love the baby legs!! So sweet. All the pictures were so great.
I love the perspective and the bokeh in the third one down!
I can't decide which I like the best... Those eyes and that sky! Hurrah for the red, white, and blue!!! And I love the cross again the blue sky!
I can't pick one because they are all terrific! Of course, babies tug at my heart strings so I love those.
He looks SO happy swinging! I love the Ellie shot and the flag one.
Very good pictures! Your little boy is so cute. Those eyes are gorgeous!
Thanks for entering in my giveaway! Looks like you got a cute lil' red-head here and as you probably can tell from my blog, I'm quite partial to redheads ;)
Post a Comment