This post might seem a bit long for most people, but I thought it was so cute to put similar pictures of Ellie and Owen together. I had fun looking back through pictures and thought maybe you might like to see them too......
(the identifying name of the baby is beneath the photo)
Owen
Ellie
Owen
Ellie
Owen
Ellie
Ellie
Owen
Owen
Ellie
owen
Ellie
Owen
Ellie
Owen
Ellie
Owen
Ellie
Owen
Ellie
Owen
Ellie
Ellie
Owen
Owen
Ellie
Ellie
Owen
Owen
Ellie
Ellie
Owen
(the identifying name of the baby is beneath the photo)
Owen
Ellie
Ellie

5 comments:
This was a great idea! Thanks for taking the time to put it together. I really think they look a lot alike. I had to laugh at some of the pic's...what a couple of little peanuts! Give them each a big hug from grandma.
Love you all.
very cute and similar.
These were so neat what a good idea Jen. Kadence was really confused as he couldn't figure out which one baby Owen was !
Jen, both of them look a lot alike yes, I'm sure that it's hard to figure out which one is Ellie and which one is Owen, even my husband. Greetings to you, and God bless,
Charia & Thearith
Wow! That was fascinating! I think I'll have to scrounge through my pics to see if I can do that for my kids! Great idea!
Post a Comment