Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ellie's Creativity

Ellie is such a go getter that it is very rare for her to slow down ...let alone fall asleep on the stool she was eating her supper on.


The other day we were planting some garden vegetable plants and I was using my gardening gloves. Ellie ran inside and when she came back out she had on her mittens. She told me she had "gardening mittens" to match mine :)

She is really fascinated with crosses and Jesus dying on the cross. She informed me that this is "Jesus laying on the cross".

2 comments:

Barb said...

Ellie is such a character...I always have to laugh at her sleeping pictures. How exciting that she wants to share about Jesus...I keep praying one day soon she will trust him for forgiveness and believe Him as Lord and Savior.

Anonymous said...

Thank you "mom" it is a blessing to me as i look at these photos.



Thank you also for taking the "time" for your parents!

In prayer for you and "yours"!
W/Love,
DAD