Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Faces

Now if this pitiful little face doesn't get him what he wants I don't know what will :)

"So are you going to pick me up Mommy....?"

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yes, he is a charmer that is for sure. His expressions are great! I wonder how many times you shot to get just the right one:)

Rebecca said...

oh dear me!

What a day to come and answer your question! Those faces just melt my heart!

Awwww.....

anyway. I came to answer your question about my camera that you asked on my blog. I hate to answer in comments in case people don't check back so I stalked you instead. hehe

I have a Canon digital Rebel XT and I really enjoy it. Because they are always outdoing themselves, it is becoming more of a baseline model every day that passes so-the cost goes down quite a bit.

There are so many options and I've heard great things about so many different cameras I think you'll be fine with whatever camera you buy as long as it has the features you want (if you want auto-focus or manual, etc.)

Happy hunting!