Thursday, December 25, 2008

Making Caramels!

This year we made caramels to give to our friends here in Starbuck. Ellie enjoyed helping me wrap a few of them. Then she decided that is was more fun to just fill the bags with the wrapped one. She sure was a good little helper.
Ellie wrapping a caramel.

Yeah!!! One bag done.

All ready in the sled to go delivering.


What a load :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Wow!!! your caramels turned out so nice...mine looked more like logs and were all misshaped but I guess as long as they taste good that is what counts most:) I really find it hard to get the correct firmness here in the tropics every time I make them. Thanks for all the pictures...we always enjoy looking through them. The manger scenes with her doll are quite creative. She has a good imagination.
Love you all... Mom