As always Ellie is a character at night. Tonight when I went in to check on her she had on her winter hat and was reading a book. She looked at me and smiled and said this is an Alligator smile. So I asked her to do another Alligator smile for the camera. I have to say her Alligator smile is pretty cute.

After the smile she said that she needed to be left alone now. As she was saying it this was the look I was given....

I think the Alligator bit comes from when we say "see ya later Alligator" to her.
After the smile she said that she needed to be left alone now. As she was saying it this was the look I was given....
I think the Alligator bit comes from when we say "see ya later Alligator" to her.

1 comment:
Is always fun to follow you on your blog even though we see you on skype too. Pretty fun pictures of a precious little girl...that is growing up so quickly.
Post a Comment