Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ellie at Play

This Holiday season, Ellie has really enjoyed talking about and learning about Baby Jesus being born. She will make mangers with her doll chairs and then put her baby in it. Often we will also find her in the manger keeping baby Jesus company and reading to Him. :)
Ellie in a manger...

Baby Jesus in His manger....


Ellie reading to Baby Jesus in His manger....
I also will find her decked out in an odd assortment of clothes readying herself to go outside. I have even found her on our front porch in scant clothing, just watching the snow, she will say.


Look Mommy, I am wearing your stuff. (Please not the sock ess feet wearing sandals :)



Silly Ellie!!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

How funny she is and I love to watch her get dressed up and ready to go!
Sure love you lots!!!