Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Monkey Tails and Stickers

Last week we bought Ellie a little monkey "harness"/backpack. We thought maybe she would like to wear it when we walk in busy street/store areas. She gets tired of holding our hands and I imagine after awhile her little arm would go numb stick straight up holding onto us. Anyway, we tried the monkey on Ellie and she loves it.......she wants to wear it all around the house every day. I think she imagines it is a real monkey because she will play with it and even lean over to pull it in for a kiss. it is so funny to watch her walk around because her monkey tail tends to get in her way so whenever she sits down she has to arrange her tail.


"Monkey"

Another one of Ellie's little funnies is that she likes to put her stickers on her nose. I think i started that with her by popping one on her nose once and now that is the "right" spot for a sticker. She just received a ton of new stickers from Grandma Petersen so she has enjoyed running around with stickers stuck to her face :)


Placing the sticker....

....yep, got it!

2 comments:

steven & samantha said...

that is petty funny, i like the monkey, you will have to tell ellie that when she goes to bed she has to hang her monkey on the bed railing so it can get sleep too.
and the stickers are very cute.

steven & samantha said...

The monkey is a great ideaa. I had a stuffed monkey I never let out of my site and what a good idea not to let Ellie too far out of your site. She is a cutie! and even if hello kitty goes on your mouth so be it!
Samantha