After Ellie wakes up from her nap I usually leave her in her crib for a bit before I go get her. I can hear her in there playing away laughing and jumping. She usually will throw all her blankets and stuffed animals out then jump around and sing.
Here is her new "funny" position.

"Upside down Ellie"

Can you hear the big squeal.....

She was laughing soooo hard when I took this picture. I think she thought it was funny to squish her face on the bars.
often when it is time to get out of her crib she will jump to the back of the crib so I won't be able to reach to get her out. :)
Here is her new "funny" position.
"Upside down Ellie"
Can you hear the big squeal.....
She was laughing soooo hard when I took this picture. I think she thought it was funny to squish her face on the bars.
often when it is time to get out of her crib she will jump to the back of the crib so I won't be able to reach to get her out. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment